As a resourceful nonprofit professional, you understand that keeping up with emerging technology like artificial intelligence (AI) is important – and no small feat! This presentation is packed with examples of how AI can help your nonprofit. We will help refresh and update your tech knowledge so you know what to do now, and what to do next.
In this webinar, social impact entrepreneur and nonprofit founder Amy Neumann will share:
- What AI means for nonprofits overall
- How to know if AI can solve challenges your nonprofits faces, and where to start
- Use cases working for nonprofits today
- Keeping diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) top of mind when considering AI
- Which AI tools might provide solutions right now, and how to prepare for the future
Everyone who registers will receive the “Quick Guide to Deciding if Technology Might Solve Your Challenge” guide, which makes matching goals and challenges with potential technology options easier. And, every attendee will be entered into a drawing where two lucky winners will receive a free Kindle version of Amy’s Simon & Schuster book, “Simple Acts to Change the World: 500 Ways to Make a Difference.