Planning and goal-setting are two very important aspects of being an effective nonprofit manager or leader...or anyone who wants to get stuff done. We often come up with a list of things we’d like to accomplish, but sometimes this is where our momentum ends.
But what if we could create a roadmap for success in 2024?
You’re in luck! We’ve rounded up – and simplified – our favorite tools and techniques out there so that you can crush your nonprofit’s goals this year.
Join us on Wednesday, January 10th at 2 pm ET as Donorbox’s fundraising experts guide you through:
- How to wrap up 2023 with easy year-end tax receipts: Ensure a smooth year-end process with practical tips on managing those all-important tax receipts.
- Reviewing your fundraising year: Understand what worked and what didn't in 2023 to refine your approach for the future.
- Tried and true goal-setting techniques: Learn the proven methods successful nonprofits use to set and exceed their goals.
- Fundraising trends in 2024: Gain insights into the latest trends shaping fundraising strategies for the upcoming year.
- Ready-to-use templates: Access downloadable templates for goal-setting and communications planning, making implementation easier.
We’ll also have a live Q&A at the end of the session!
Register now to reserve your spot and receive a recording of the webinar and any resources mentioned in the session.