What is Google Ad Grants?
The Google Ad Grant gives 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations $10,000 each month to spend on ads in Google search. This allows you to reach the thousands of people searching for your cause and raise awareness about your mission on a much larger scale.
What can you do with Google Ad Grants?
The Google Ad Grants program can add $120,000 a year to your nonprofit’s advertising budget and give outreach a whole new meaning and cast your nonprofit's marketing net wider than ever.
- Make donors aware of your cause
- Increase donations
- Acquire more memberships
- Get more volunteers to join your cause
... and much more
How can your nonprofit acquire and maximize the potential of the $10,000/month Google Ad Grant?
Join us to hear lessons learned from experience managing the Google Grant for hundreds of nonprofit organizations.
Get answers to questions like:
- How can the Google Ad Grant help my nonprofit?
- Is my organization eligible for the Google Grant?
- How does my website impact Google Grant performance?
- Do most nonprofits spend the full $10k each month? Does it matter?
- What results should I expect?
... and more during our Q&A session