Boost Your Nonprofit Fundraising with our new Peer-to-Peer fundraising tool!
What’s Peer-to-Peer fundraising, and why is it so exciting for nonprofits?
Peer-to-peer fundraising is a savvy way to raise more money for your nonprofit while empowering, mobilizing, and educating your supporters! What could be better than that?!
Peer-to-Peer turns your supporters into fundraisers by inviting them to ask their community to support your nonprofit’s cause. This helps you magnify your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts and impact, all while reducing fundraising costs & attracting new supporters to your cause. It’s a win/win/win!
In this session, you'll discover what Donorbox’s Peer-to-Peer fundraising is all about. We’ll cover how you can use Peer-to-Peer to launch creative fundraising campaigns, reach more donors, create a more sustainable fundraising program, & turn your supporters into your greatest fundraisers!
We’ll answer questions like:
- How can Peer-to-Peer benefit my organization?
- How to create a Peer-to-Peer fundraising campaign using Donorbox?
- What are the key steps to running a successful Peer-to-Peer fundraising campaign?
- How do I manage peer-to-peer campaigns and keep them engaging?
- What are some creative Peer-to-Peer fundraising ideas?
PLUS, we’ll have a live Q&A at the end of the session.
*All registrants will receive the recording, slide deck, and links to resources mentioned in the webinar.