Big Money for Small Nonprofits: Learn the art of acquiring major donors
Join us as Jay Frost explores the top strategies for finding, cultivating, and securing major support for your organization. First, we will uncover where the major sources of support are today. Next, we will learn what free and low-cost tools and techniques are available to even the smallest organizations to identify and understand potential major donors. And finally, we will discover the ways to build real, lasting, and rewarding relationships with prospective major donors. Don’t miss this info-packed and practical session designed just for you!
Get answers to questions like:
- How do I identify my top donors?
- What are the different types of major donors?
- How do I utilize prospect research tools?
- Where do I find free and low-cost tools?
- Why do donor relationships matter most?